Saturday, April 26, 2008

Morgan's 7th Birthday Celebrations!


Morgan had a great 7th birthday!!! She celebrated over the course of a week, with a family birthday, actual birthday, and friend birthday! It was a beautiful day for a beach party themed birthday bash! My neighbor and I planned the birthday party together, because Emma and Morgan's birthdays were within one week of each other. It was an awesome party. The weather was wonderful (about 75 and NOT HUMID!!), the sun came out, and the kids had a blast on the gigantic slip and slide bouncy house. I think we had approximately 45 people come to the picnic/party. Dan did all the cooking and the manly lifting (our neighbor Mark is deployed to Afghanistan right now), and Andrea and I did all the cooking (or ordering from the commissary). Everyone had a great time!!!

3 comments:

Montana Mom and Dad said...

What a fun birthday party! It was great seeing the pictures and celebrating along with you!!!

Stacy B said...

It was a water bouncy house! Wow, I don't think I've ever seen one of those. Looks like an awesome day. Happy 7th sweet Morgan!

Ronda said...

Morgan, I like that you had a birthday week instead of just one day! Way to start your 7th year! Looks like a great party with lots of fun in the sun! Happy Birthday Morgan!