Thursday, January 22, 2009

Seoul Sisters


Lordy, Lordy, Look who's 40!!! You guessed it - I turned the big 40 this month. To celebrate, my Seoul Sisters and I took a three day trip to Seoul, Korea!!! It was a wonderful way to spend such a significant birthday! I led the pack with the birthdays, but Carrie is next, then Karen, followed by Liz and next year, Barb, and in many, many years, the youngun' of the group, Melissa will reach this milestone. Korea was COLD for us warm blooded Okinawa gals. It snowed the first day we were there, which was nice, but made for a cold day of shopping and walking around Seoul. The second day was a bit frostier as we toured some palaces and shopped some more. The Baileys and Kahlua in our purses made trips to Starbucks very yummy to our tummy. This trip was a ton of fun. I loved hanging out with my Seoul Sisters!! (P.S. For some reason, some of the pictures are cut off, so you may want to click on the slide show and view them individually!)

2 comments:

Stacy B said...

I'm amazed at all the adventures you are getting to have. What a great time. You all look beautiful!

Happy Birthday Sistas!

Montana Mom and Dad said...

The way I see it, you 40 year olds are in great danger of loosing bladder control from all your laughing and carrying on! Great to hear your trip was a barrel of fun. (see you are carrying a large shopping bag)