Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Recap


Well - I guess it's about time that I make a post. I have pretty much taken the summer off, partly because I didn't have much to say, after our visitors left, and partly because I have been lazy!!! I will get back on track now. We had a great summer first with visitors, then with all of the daily activities we did. The kids did golf camp, tennis camp, swimming, gymnastics, softball, Japanese classes, and lots of playing and beach activities. We helped several new families get adjusted to Okinawa, said goodbye to many friends, and have had some time to relax with old friends. We are all looking forward to starting school - mostly because we will still have summer and beach weather for at least 2 more months! Hope everyone had a great summer!

3 comments:

Stacy B said...

Braces! I didn't know she got them on! Oh wow oh wow. You look beautiful Brenna. It looks like you have packed in lots in the last month. I still dream of waking up next to those beautiful beaches. Love you all!

Montana Mom and Dad said...

Sand/Water/Mermaids /Celebrations/Athletes/TEETH/Family .... what a nice surprise to start our day! Awesome!

Pam G said...

hi!! my name is beanie i live in California and i look just like that girl Brenna! well gotta run!!! TEE HEE