Monday, November 16, 2009

Spontaneous Space A travel to mainland Japan!


Well - we did it! We successfully took a Space A trip from Okinawa to mainland Japan!! You have to put up with some crazy show times and airport wait times, be very flexible with your itinerary, and be spontaneous, and we did it!! I wouldn't have thought I was capable of traveling without a solid plan, but it actually worked out really well. We stayed 4 nights in southern Japan at Iwakuni Air Base (Marines) and saw the beautiful sights of this area. Hiroshima and Miyajima were the two hot spot destinations. Both were breathtakingly beautiful. Then off we went to Yokota Air Base (Air Force) where we stayed 2 nights and took in Disney Sea and made it to Tokyo by train! Then, like magic we are back in Okinawa! Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Montana Mom and Dad said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Can't wait to show the rest of the family.

Jenn said...

Beautiful scenery! Not so sure I could travel without a solid plan myself so kudos to you Pam! :D

Stacy B said...

Syd is just cracking me up. You all look so great. I love the header, Pam, good job.