Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We had a really wonderful Christmas this year in MONTANA! It had been awhile since we were able to celebrate Christmas at home, and it was a great week of fun, happiness, smiles, and cheer. My sister, Stacy did a beautiful job documenting the week on her blog, so I am going to include the link in my post - http://thebugsstory.blogspot.com or just click on the link on the right hand side of the blog. I told her I was going to copy her blog and paste it into mine, but I'll attempt something in addition to hers! It is hard to believe that last year at this time, we were just revealing to the family that little Amelia was on the way! Now she just celebrated her first Christmas as a 5 1/2 month old little girl! It was a special season all around. Here are some of my favorite snapshots. Enjoy and Happy New Year to all!

Six beautiful girls
Yummy peppermint package!
Most special gift!
Grandma and Grandpa with all the granddaughters!


4 comments:

Montana Mom and Dad said...

my 'comment' is: we are one good looking, Happy Family:) One of these days I'm going to send the two Blog addresses to other people so they can view our Christmas in Montana. Love it and thank you!

Anonymous said...

I am loving watching your girls grow up through your blog. What a wonderful and beautiful family!
Happy New Year!!

California Patty

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun to see your beautiful family and all of the fun you are all having!! Have a wonderful New Year! Bonnie & Cecil

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at my Goddaughter she is so wonderful! Just as perfectly wonderful as all her sisters mom and dad!!!!!!!!! Love you all!