Thursday, March 15, 2012

Amelia is 8 months!

Amelia is 8 months today!
She enjoys exploring around the house and pulling up on everything!
Nice kitty cat (Sassafrass just celebrated her 18th birthday)
Forget the colorful toys - you guys seem to like touching these buttons!
Who needs a dog when you have Amelia! The good thing is that my floors are cleaner than ever before!
I want to try some of this yummy looking food! Watch out folks - I'm quick!
Just in case you think she's perfect - I thought I'd document nap time!
Of course, she really is perfect in every way!

4 comments:

Page McDermott said...

So cute...thanks for sharing. I love the little 8 month sign by the toy. She looks just like you Pam!

Montana Mom and Dad said...

oh my goodness Amelia has grown! I had forgotten about the 'standing in the crib wanting to get out' stage. The next thing you know she'll be climbing out. ha!

Jenn said...

She is absolutely adorable Pam!

Jenn said...

She is absolutely adorable Pam!