Friday, July 5, 2013

Catch-up posts (always, as it seems!)

I always have good intentions of keeping on top of things now that Amelia is getting older and Oki is more or less trained, but somehow I can't find enough time to get on the computer to keep my blog up to date.  So, this will be a series of catch up posts to bring you to the present month of July!  It appears that my last post was around Easter, so I'll begin in April with a great trip we took to San Diego over spring break!  It was an all out kids vacation, chalk full of kid-friendly activities (San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, Wild Animal Park, beach, go-Karting, etc . . .)  Dan and I had a great time remembering back to our early years when we visited San Diego as newlyweds - it is still as beautiful as ever!  We even managed to swing into Vandenberg AFB, our very first home.  We will definitely head back for a visit at some point, because that area has changed greatly since 1992!



No comments: