Monday, January 3, 2011

God's Gift

Hello Friends and Family - In case you haven't heard our news - the Gabriel Family is expecting a BABY this summer! Dan and I decided to save the news and present it to Brenna, Morgan, and Sydney on Christmas morning. The video is their response . . . I know many of you will be shocked at our news, but this baby is a true blessing to our family, and we are very excited (albeit a bit nervous) about our new addition. We will keep you all updated on our move and delivery plans as Dan and I formulate them. It will be a busy Spring and Summer for us!!

3 comments:

Montana Mom and Dad said...

We've played the video over and over and will play it again. It's priceless! Hugs, tears, shock, joy.....all rolled up in one. This will go down in history as the Best Christmas Gift ever.

Stacy said...

"I knew you had a bun in the oven"

I'm excited for you guys...for all of us. This is going to be a great year!

JeriGunderson said...

Dan and Pam and gals!!

I've watched this video, your mom sent the link, Pam, at least three times!! This is fabulous! Huge congratulations! A gift from God, indeed!! Love it! Jeri